Tango Foxtrot 141 Airsoft Games Tucson Arizona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tango Foxtrot 141 Airsoft Games Tucson Arizona

Airsoft Games near Tucson Arizona

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.

Go down 
+2
Admin
MedicSchmidt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MedicSchmidt
MedicSchmidt

My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. Empty
PostSubject: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 am

Zach, Forrest, Cranford are no longer apart of this team. We are military contractors in which are willing to still play with you but no longer on the team. I want to say that i had fun while it lasted and i hope you guys do good in all your battles. Good Bye
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:37 pm

MedicSchmidt wrote:
Zach, Forrest, Cranford are no longer apart of this team. We are military contractors in which are willing to still play with you but no longer on the team. I want to say that i had fun while it lasted and i hope you guys do good in all your battles. Good Bye

The Tango Foxtrot 141 Team does NOT use contractors; we find them to be disloyal, ungrateful and unwilling to follow the chain of command.

In addition, all underage players need a mentor (21yr or older) on the field in order to play at a TAC or Tango Foxtrot 141 game.
Back to top Go down
https://tangofoxtrot141.forumotion.com
Sky Soldier
Executive Advisor
Sky Soldier

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 am

You know you guys got a free ride to and from all the games. Maybe when you get some wheel of your own you'll realize what a pain in arse it is to drive other people around.

Till then, I hope you guys can still play.

S.S.
Back to top Go down
Snow-SEAL
Snow-SEAL

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Sorry it had to be this way but we did not believe in the communism in which this team is based upon, on numerous occasions forrest was placed on "probation" for speaking his mind. this is unacceptable to me and it sadens me that this is where this team has gone. good luck to you t.f. 14
Back to top Go down
Slash
Executive Advisor
Slash

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 pm

First of all, Forrest was put on probation only once for refusing to follow chain of command. It was no problem and he was quickly restored to full rank. You on the other hand you were put on probation for making up multiple user names on the TAC website and bad mouthing our team... If you got something to say man up and say it, don't be a pussy about it and hide behind a bunch of made up user names or your mother's skirt.

I doubt you have any idea what communism is... In life everybody has to follow orders no matter what you do wheither it be in the service or working at McDonalds. Their is always going to be someone telling you what to do... In order to be a good leader you must be a good follower.

Slash,
Charlie Team Leader
Back to top Go down
MedicSchmidt
MedicSchmidt

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm

We got our own ride to game and mentor
Back to top Go down
Ultimentra
Executive Advisor
Ultimentra

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 am

In my team the 49th Commandos we too have a chain of command, and all members are expected to follow it. Remember, being on a team is a privilege, not a right. On the 49th, we have rejected one or two people, and we have Sergeants and Corporals. Sergeants are squad leaders and corporals are followers until promoted. We have team meetings every couple months so we can discuss things for the good of the team, where everyone has their say. However, specifically disobeying a squad leaders orders in game is kind of a dick move, as its part of the Mil-Sim quality to the game. Everyone gets their chance to lead, and follow. Following orders is part of the realism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.   My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team. Empty

Back to top Go down

My 3 friends and i are not longer apart of this team.
Page 1 of 1