Tango Foxtrot 141 Airsoft Games Tucson Arizona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tango Foxtrot 141 Airsoft Games Tucson Arizona

Airsoft Games near Tucson Arizona

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiger woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky Soldier
Executive Advisor
Sky Soldier

Tiger woods Empty
PostSubject: Tiger woods   Tiger woods EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Some tiger jokes I ran across:

Apparently the police asked Tiger’s wife how many times she hit him. She said, “I don’t know exactly but put me down for a five.”

What does Tiger Woods have in common with baby seals? They both get clubbed by Norwegians.

Ping just offered Tiger's wife an endorsement contract pushing her own set of clubs. They are said to be named Elin Woods: "Clubs You Can Beat Tiger With."

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 350 yards.

Why did Tiger's wife use a 3-wood to bust the window? She didn't like the driver.

It's been reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger’s wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

The Chinese are already making a movie about Tiger Woods' crash. They will call it "Crouching Tiger and the Hidden Hydrant".

Black man marries beautiful white woman and she goes "ghetto" on him.

It's not often that Tiger Woods starts out with a bad drive, hits a water hazard, and ends up in the trees.

This is the first time Tiger has driven less then 250 yards with his first drive.

What were Tiger and his wife doing out at 2:30 p.m. in the morning? They were clubbing.
Back to top Go down
Sky Soldier
Executive Advisor
Sky Soldier

Tiger woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods   Tiger woods EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Tiger woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tango Foxtrot 141 Airsoft Games Tucson Arizona :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: